The United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations gives you the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of items from our website within a period of 7 working days, beginning the day on which the item is delivered. If you wish to exercise this right, do not open the item packaging and proceed as follows:
- Please advise us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery, that you wish to make a return and quote your order number.
- We will send you details of the correct address to use by return mail.
- Ensure the packaging and goods are returned to us in "as new" condition. Opened, damaged or used goods cannot be refunded.
- When the goods are received your credit card will be credited with the cost of the item returned, minus the outward postage.
- Should you choose to exchange your item, you will not be reimbursed for the original shipping costs. You will also be charged shipping for the replacement item.
If an item cannot be delivered it will be held at your local sorting office. Items are not held indefinitely and will eventually be returned to us. You will be charged further shipping should you wish for the items to be re-dispatched. We attempt to contact all customers whose items are returned to us.
If you choose not to have the item re-sent the original amount charged for shipping will not be refunded.
waterpikukonline.co.uk enters into a contract with you only when we send you an e-mail confirming despatch of your product and accepting your order. Such contract will be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom & will be subject to the interpretation and enforcement of UK Law under the jurisdiction of the English Courts. Whilst your card may be debited before the contract is formed, a full refund will be made immediately if your order is not accepted.